About the Clubhouse
Dogs that join us for daycare enjoy spacious indoor/outdoor supervised group play areas featuring interactive elements such as: playground equipment, tunnels, and wading pools. At our facility, dogs are separated according to size, temperament and activity level. Once your dog has met all the requirements, they can come and play with us anytime during our convenient hours, 5 days a week.
The benefits of daycare include much needed exercise, dog-to-dog socialization, less guilt for you (because most of us don’t have the time to give our dogs all the exercise they need) and less wear and tear on your house if you happen to have a destructive pup! We can accommodate most special needs and you can expect your dog to come home tired.
The Club House works much like daycare for children. Your dog is dropped off at our Maize Road clinic and can play and socialize in a supervised environment. We offer 2,500 square feet of indoor play space which is inside in a climate controlled room year round (heated in the winter, air-conditioned in the summer!). We also have 4,900 square feet of outdoor artificially turfed yard available for the dogs to play outside! Our Club House staff is constantly monitoring your dog’s overall health while they are in our care. In the event that your dog is injured or becomes ill while playing, they will be immediately tended to by our veterinary team at Indian Hills Animal Clinic and all attempts will be made to contact you. We will always err on the side of caution when it comes to the well being of our Club House guests.
To ensure your dog is enriched and stimulated on a daily basis, our amazing daycare staff has put together a schedule of activities. Each day, your dog will follow a routine with a new group activity to keep them interested, excited and wanting more.
7:00 – 9:00 am Welcome
9:00 – 4:00 pm Group Play & Activities
4:00 – 6:00 pm Dismissals & Group Play
In order to ensure a safe and healthy environment, these requirements must be met by all dogs coming to our daycare facility:
- Dogs must be in good general health and provide valid proof that he/she has a negative parasite exam twice a year. They must also be current on Rabies, DH2PP, Lepto, and bordatella vaccines before being dropped off for any daycare service.
- All owners must sign our daycare agreement.
- All dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be on a veterinary approved monthly flea preventative.
- All dogs must come to daycare with a collar, proper tags, and a leash. For your dog’s safety, we strongly encourage quick-release collars; however collars with buckles are approved, but they may be removed during playtime. No prong collars or choke collars may be worn while playing!
- All dogs coming to daycare must be social with other dogs and people.
- Dog’s who begin to exhibit behaviors that cannot be reasonably controlled or modified by our staff and that pose a threat to other dogs or our employees will cause us to suspend and or deny their membership to The Club House.
Prior to your dog’s first day, please come by or call and meet our daycare staff. Tell us about your dog and what we can do to meet all your needs. Also, please fill out our Daycare Agreement and Pet Profile so that you, your dog, and our staff are fully prepared and can have a wonderful first visit!
The Clubhouse offers 2 different daycare options:
- Full-day daycare: $21.00 (7:00am-6:00pm)
- Half-day daycare: $16.00 (7:00am to 1:00pm or 12:00pm to 6:00pm)
- We also offer daycare packages!
- Purchase 10 Full-Day plays in advance for $200.00!
- Purchase 10 Half-Days plays in advance for only $150.00!
Want to know if your dog will enjoy The Clubhouse? Try it on us! Your dog’s first day is free of charge!